Mastercard Foundation Youth Engagement Internship Toronto, Canada is being sponsored by the Mastercard Foundation which is recognized as a global foundation. This foundation was established in 2006 through the generosity of Mastercard. In other words, the foundation was designed to be a separate entity from Mastercard.
Because of the belief and trust, the foundation has for youth and the society at large, the foundation has taken up to themselves to make sure that young women and men in so many communities help in the development and as well ensure economic growth in Africa.
The policies, operation and funding decisions of the foundation are made by the President and Board of Directors. They guide or rather protect everything that is done in the foundation.
Our main aim is to give everyone the opportunity to learn and prosper. Therefore, we encourage you to bring your ideas, curiosity and your best to do your work.
Eligibility For Mastercard Foundation Youth Engagement Internship Program
As an applicant, there are some criteria you are supposed to possess before your dame yourself qualified for the program. Such criteria include:
1. Minimum one (1) year of work experience in international development. Experience relating to youth, an asset.
2. Demonstration of the Foundation’s core values of listening, respect, courage, humility, innovation, and collaboration.
3. Ability to handle multiple tasks and adapt to changing priorities.
4. Experience with social media platforms (video an asset).
5. Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
6. Ability to create brief reports from multiple sources of information.
7. Ability to write and speak fluently in the English language
8. Knowledge of and experience in Sub-Saharan Africa particularly desirable.
9. Demonstration of the Foundation’s core values of listening, respect, courage, humility, innovation, and collaboration.
So this is the eligibility you must make sure to meet up with before looking forward to application. But remember that that is really not all you also need to know below your application.
Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program Training responsibilities
This can as well be known as the support the organization is willing to render to the participants and that support is divided into different categories. These categories include:
Check below to see and understand in details what is really all about before application
1. Support and orientation for youth selected to express themselves or participate in Foundation events.
2. Provision of logistical and creative support to foundation events as they occur.
1. Provision of Administrative and logistical support to youth advisory groups throughout the Foundation.
2. Provision of Management and maintenance of databases for youth programs for the Foundation and the country.
3. Provision of ongoing support to youth invited to participate and express themselves at events.
4. Collaboration with the Senior Program Officer, Youth Engagement, and the Project Director General, Youth Engagement, to pilot graduates of the Strategic Cross-cutting Foundation.
5. conducting research based on documents on youth profiles, policies and institutional frameworks for country groups.
1. Provision of additional logistical support and project development/management support, if necessary.
2. Provision of Administrative assistance for the coordination of videoconferences and face-to-face meetings, writing practices, etc.
How To Apply For Mastercard Foundation Youth Engagement Internship Toronto, Canada
The Program provides financial, social, and academic support to Scholars. Financial support includes, but is not limited to, tuition fees, accommodation, books, and other scholastic materials. The scope of majors and degrees eligible for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program varies from institution to institution.
You also have to bear in mind that the application method is the same in all the institution under the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program
You should always have the knowledge that the application has some delicate components and such components include;
Financial documents and Transcript: you have to upload a scanned copy of your financial documents and your school transcript as well as any other basic academic information.
A complete online application – all applicable sections must be filled correctly, including contact information, financial information, personal details and responses to essay questions.
THIS MIGHT ALSO INTEREST YOU TOO: How To Apply For MSM Football Academy Full Scholarship FREE
Two references – provide the names and contact details of two individuals who will serve as your referees. We will have direct contact with your referees and ask them to submit their letter of reference through a secure website.
To Apply for MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program
- First thing first, remember that you can only begin your application online by clicking on Online Application https://www3.adm.utoronto.ca/mcsp_2.0/closed.php
- Once the page opens, then fill out the form that is required of you and proceed to submit your application.
NOTE: If in case you visit the MasterCard Foundation Scholars Official Portal when it has closed like you see a note like this “The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Application is closed for this term.”
Then just know that the Mastercard Scholars Application is closed and you will be notified once it is open. Therefore you are requested to be patient and visit the site http://www.studentlife.utoronto.ca/cie/mastercard-scholars constantly so as to know when the application form will be available.
Or if in case you want to call the there help center, then you can use the below information now for that and ask then any question you really need a solution to.
MASTERCARD FOUNDATION SCHOLARS PROGRAM Contact Email & Phone
If you have any questions, please contact them at:
Phone: +1 416-946-5269
For general information about The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program, please visit The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program https://mastercardfdn.org/all/scholars/